Call us today (877) 318-6756 Login
Financing Solutions for Middle Market Businesses
Equipment Financing through Marlin Business Bank®
Marlin's Commercial Lending Group provides equipment financing solutions for middle market companies in a wide range of industries. Innovative equipment and software financing options that are flexible, affordable, and tailored to our customer's specific needs.
Our experienced sales and underwriting team work with our customers to design specific solutions that take into consideration business cycles, specialized equipment, and capital expenditure budgets.
Marlin provides equipment financing for transactions ranging from $250,000 to $5 million. We offer flexible terms up to eight years with competitive rates tailored to the equipment and credit strength of the borrower.
Applying for financing couldn’t be easier!
- Reduce costs
- Transfer depreciation expense
- Preserve capital
- Simplify accounting
- Improve cash flow and liquidity
- Expand your capital budget
- Improve balance sheet presentation
- Avoid equipment obsolescence
- Non-Tax-Oriented Lease: Typically a fixed rate lease with an option to purchase the equipment for a stated price, generally minimal, at lease end.
- Operating Lease: Tailored to qualify as an off-balance-sheet lease for accounting purposes.
- Municipal Lease: Designed for public entities including schools, counties, cities, and other taxing districts. Generally used for essential equipment and features cost-effective tax-exempt interest rates.
- TRAC Lease: A tax-oriented lease designed for licensed vehicles, and it transfers the risks and rewards of ownership to the lessee via the Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause.
A multitude of solutions to fit
- 100% Financing
Unlike conventional financing that may require a down payment of as much as 20%, leasing requires only a small advance. Installation, delivery, and other soft costs may also be included in the lease.
- Flexible Terms
Your customers may choose from a variety of payment alternatives and purchase options, including graduated payment plans, seasonal plans or deferred payments.
- Master Lease Agreements
A contract that allows a lessee to acquire multiple assets over time utilizing the same terms and conditions. This eliminates the need for negotiating and executing subsequent contracts.
An arrangement that allows a business to turn an equipment purchase into an equipment lease. The lessor buys the equipment and becomes the equipment owner. This increases cash flow to the business while allowing it to continue to use the equipment.
- Software Only Financing
Financing is available for 100% software transactions.
- Vendor Programs
Vendor programs provide solutions for both Manufacturers and Dealers.
Learn More »