Call us today (877) 318-6756 Login
Here is what is new with Section 179 in 2013:
- The deduction limit for Section 179 is now $500,000
- The 2013 Section 179 Deduction threshold for total amount of equipment that can be purchased is now $2,000,000
- Most new and used equipment, as well as some software, qualify for the Section 179 Deduction
- Only new equipment purchased in 2013 qualifies for the "50% Bonus Depreciation"
- When applying these provisions, Section 179 is generally taken first, followed by Bonus Depreciation
Calculate Your Own Deduction
*Credit and equipment restrictions apply. This program does not assume you are eligible to take advantage of the IRS Section 179 depreciation schedule which allows rapid first year depreciation of certain assets acquired. The amount of previous depreciation you may have used may affect your ability to utilize the elections. The Section 179 deduction is applicable on amounts less than $2,000,000. Please consult your tax advisor or accountant for additional information. The data and descriptions above are presented for informational purposes only. Neither Marlin Leasing Corporation nor any of its affiliates are tax advisors or consultants.